View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:11 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
You DO have an itchy trigger finger. Priest for one. It's fixable with everything that is already there. I would probably get some better screencaps (which is possible now), but it in NO WAY is a nuke worthy page. What made you think that? Just curious.

Also many pages can be fixed pretty easily. Many of us don't seem to have the barrels of free time that other members do so we delay getting to them, but I've fixed and rescued dozens of movie pages from the delete bin. I think an incomplete tag should motivate folks to fix the page and make it complete.
I've had a bit of an itchy trigger finger as well, and since I AM one of those members with free time who fixes pages, I base my decisions on how likely another member would finish these pages. I've used the noeffort tag more than the nuke tag.

1900? I don't know how many people would sit through a 5 hour movie just for screencapping purposes. (Call me selfish, but I wouldn't.) The Intruder? Where would you even find a legal copy of a 25 year old Indonesian Rambo-knockoff? (No one's found one in three years, that's for sure.) Rebel Heart? I can't find it at Netflix to borrow or Amazon to buy. Forbidden Siren 2? We have enough incomplete console games. Games that never got a US release only increase the degree of difficulty in getting screencaps.