Thread: Wondernine Love
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando552 View Post
What do you find wrong with the decocker on the P220s? Is it the specific design or you just don't like a decocker only as a "safety"? I carried a P226 and realy liked it, however I would concede that it is perhaps a litle more comlicated from a training perspective. From a military POV where pretty much everything has an on/off safety I know some people who had a hard time getting their head around how to use the decocker and what it actually did. With a safety it is either on or off, with a striker gun there is nothing to have to thick about, with a decocker gun it is safer sometimes than others but never actually safe which is odd for some people to work with. I loved the P226 though, I preferred it to the Hi-Power I had before and the Glock I have now.
It is in an unfortunate place for quick use by a leftie, as is the slide release, but it's not really a big deal and won't matter to most users. I actually like the P22x series a lot, only reason I haven't gotten one yet is that they almost never come up used for a good price in my area

http://www.introvertisland.com