View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 01:43 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcatrazz View Post
Oh god no, I just imported them into Gmod and posed them out. I guess we'll have to model them up eventually, but for now, these are just placeholders.
Ah, OK. Out of curiosity, where did you get most of them? I know there are zillions of sites nowadays to get new weapons skins for popular games...any particular one you used?

As far as your weapons selection goes, here is my opinion:

(1.) I actually think you should keep the Ruger .22, which would be perfect for assassins.
(2.) I don't like the AR-style weapon you chose because it has one of those crappy thumbhole stocks. Most civilian gun owners in the U.S. don't use those anymore, let alone a group of military/PMC types. I'd find a model that has a more "politically incorrect" collapsible stock.
(3.) For the Government, I would ditch the VP70 (which is now an aging, dated design) and go with a Glock-18 or something. And for the Rebels, the Mauser C96 seems a bit too dated even for a ragtag group- try giving them something like the Stechkin APS if you're looking to give them a compact machine pistol of Eastern Bloc origin.

How does that sound?