View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIce_GTS View Post
Here's the talk page, to get everyone caught up on the discussion.

You mentioned her targets would be armoured, so maybe an FN Five-seveN and P90? High capacity, armour piercing, and manageable recoil.
7.62x25 Tokarev is supposed to be a good penetrator as well. CZ52 and... PP-19 Bizon? Not as 'modern' as the FNs.
As for the sniper rifle, yes it's light and concealable, but only a single shot? There has to be some take down bolt action that's nearly as light. I can't think of any (that aren't .22s) though...
The FN Five-seveN is a good idea to use in place of the Walther, but the 9mm Parabellum is still the worldwide standard, and thus easy to get, so I think I'll keep the Glocks as her primary sidearms. Also, the Tokarev can't match the 9mm's stopping power.

The Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather SS might be better. It's light, reliable under harsh conditions, and could easily be carried away with a collapsable bipod and carry sling.

Side note: I was orginally planning for this story to be a crossover with "Kick-Ass," but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted it to be about Hanna alone.

Last edited by 2wingo; 02-12-2013 at 03:49 AM.