View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:33 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post

Did you seriously just say "educations", plural? *SIGH* I know people make typos, but the difficulty you seem to have with reading and writing (demonstrated repeatedly over the years) keeps triggering my cringe reflex. The absolute last thing I would want is for somebody like you to be considered representative of American gun owners. I think you would be better off not acting as though you have superior powers of logic and analysis; you are essentially degrading gun controllers as intellectually wanting.
Did you just seriously corrected my grammar first? I want to talk about this and you're trying to be an English teacher to me? So I had a typo, so what? That means I shouldn't be taking and expressing myself? That I shouldn't represent gun owners because I wrote a couple of things wrong?

I don't claim to know everything nor do I have "superior powers of logic and analysis". I am learning more every day about laws relating to this subject, studying the politicians that are trying to suppress our freedoms and you want to be a grammar nazi about how I typed an extra letter and built on that to make me look like an idiot?

The fuck did I do to you? I don't know you know just as much as you don't know me. Yeah people make mistakes. What is your fucking grind with me?

I'm trying to say we should stand together. Let our voices be heard, educate others about guns and responsibility and you want to antagonize me?

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 12-20-2012 at 08:37 PM.