IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
When I turn 21 i will get a C&R and Want the following:

Mosin 91/30
SKS
Mosin m44
TT-33
Nagant revolver (2 of them, there that cheap)
CZ-52 (prob 2)
K98
P38
c96
Lee Enfield
Webley model (any used in ww2)
Carcano
beretta m1935
Arisaka
Finnish Mosin 39
Sweedish mauser 6.5x55
Krag
Makarov
steyr 95

Of these, my dad owns the Mosin-Nagant 91/30, SKS, TT-33 (and Norinco Type 54), Karabiner 98K (multiple ones actually, he has a lot of Mausers), Walther P38, a C96 Broomhandle (one pistol, and the rare carbine in great condition), A Lee-Enfield Mk 4 sporterized and a jungle carbine, a few different Carcano rifles, some Arisaka rifles (I say some because I don't know which models they are off the top of my head), three different Krag-Jorgensons, and a Steyr 95 (the straight pull is facinating).

Of other interesting notes, he has a Swiss Veterelli (spl?) in carbine and military rifle, and a Schmidt-Rubin 1905 straight pull. He's been collecting guns since he was my age, so his huge collection isn't too surprising.

Unfortunately he doesn't have any of the "cool" guns like we see in the movies. I've been asking for a Beretta now for a while....

And since he has to fix so many guns, some cool ones eventually come in. I'm going to shoot an AMT Automag V .50 AE and an AMT Backup 380 soon, both from the same guy.

Sorry if I'm bragging, I'd add pictures but it would take forever. And this is Nyles' board to show off his awesome collection of guns, not mine. Maybe I'll make my own board on this some day.