View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 06:47 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I don't like AKs cause they jsut won't shoulder or point well for me, rock solid they are though. I don't like glocks for many reasons

1. Boring and Ugly
2. Really weird trigger, I prefer a DA/SA then SAO then DA wheelgun, DA (or HALF-double action, as glockers always correct me) comes dead last.
3. Unconfortable grip.
4. Poor factory barrels, all the accurate glocks I see have aftermarket barrels and for that money you can buy a sig.
I actually don't know if the Glock's trigger is all that bad in DA. At least, I don't have a problem with it.

I do really hate the grip, though. I have yet to handle or fire a Glock with a grip I liked. Even the supposedly-better SF Glocks still suck. Right now, they're about to come out with the 4th Gen styling which has a different texture, and this is supposedly going to make the grip more comfortable. I highly doubt it; what Glock really needs to do is change the cross-section of the grip so that it's more circular and less rectangular.

As it is now (and as it's been for the last 25 years), the Glock's grip is basically not compatible with the contours of most human hands, especially mine.