Thread: Randomness 3
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Red Dead Redemption 2 for me
It's way too over-complicated for me. Rockstar fucked up with the "cores" and all that unnecessary crap. RDR 1 did fine with just stamina and health bars and there was absolutely no reason to complicate it any further. Then I got a bounty just for accidentally bumping into someone while casually strolling through town and later bumping into a tree killed my horse, at which point I said "screw this" and went back to Assassin's Creed.

The fact that Rockstar has been infected by the "[insert title] Online" bug and seemingly has no desire to make DLC story expansions like Episodes from Liberty City and Undead Nightmare anymore only exacerbates things for me.
"The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced... served hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history."

“What is morality in any given time or place? It is what the majority then and there happen to like, and immorality is what they dislike.” - Alfred North Whitehead