View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 06:21 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

But you have to think fiction an worse case scenario. The most reality situation would be call in the radio and hope that you'll be found in a couple days, but this is for what would you bring if you are stranded like a cliche Castaway and what would you bring if you get to pick and of course it being fictional and less creative, you can't just say, I got a sat phone and it happens to work like it should unlike in movies where the stranded guy is left with nothing and radio's broken kind of situation.

Come on, man, be creative. I would have said I'd use the radio and broadcast right away, but let's say you are stuck in a storm and it was so bad, you got tossed around and your radio broke.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”