View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
And that is why I pick 9mm. I carry +P hollow points in all my defensive guns. Now I like the .45. It's a big bullet...but that's pretty much it.
When it comes to semiautos personally I still lean to the .45 but I do agree 9mms certainly work. I've noticed even more diehard .45 guys are starting to come around some after seeing certain 9mm loads that they have to admit perform quite impressively. Of course being the big wheelgun guy I am I typically bow out of that boondoggle of a debate entirely. Still though..

I have to say for a while I saw pistol-caliber carbines as something of a fad and curiosity, but looking into it more they certainly have their places outside of having a bigger but similarly chambered range toy. In a world where I have winning lotto numbers I can now certainly see having one with a corresponding pistol(s), if only to not be a bit of a hypocrite standing next to some lever-action Magnum carbine among a slew of revolvers.

Last edited by StanTheMan; 06-15-2016 at 09:33 PM.