View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 04:58 AM

Mec-Gar does make their factory mags, as do they for SIG, Browning and a lot of other companies. Pro-Mags are hit and miss, I've heard some good and some bad, but when it comes to your magazine, that isn't really good enough, not to me. Anyhow, more range stuff:

The fog and wind came in hard, and it was a pain in the ass even trying to keep the target stands up, so we concluded Mozambique and after I called a can out at 20-25 yards and nailed it with one shot (the rest of the guys got sick of me bragging about that, but damnit, it was a good shot, and I'd give them credit if it were they in my shoes), we moved into what I call the "Boss" drill. Each person stands at the same distance and has 5 cans/bottles (we concluded bottles would work better) in a line to shoot. First person to hit all their cans/bottles is the Boss. I don't think James or Weasel ran this one, but Mik and I ran a couple, the first at 15 yards, and the second at 7 yards.

We both got our guns out at about the same time, and our first shots were about right on top of eachother...

But I clearly finished first, with shots to spare in my mag. Mik finished his mag off, and hit 3 or 4 out of 5.