Thread: The Upgrade
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 03:13 PM
IMFDB Chief of Operations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Thanks for the clarification, Zackmann. Sadly, as I am not a US Citizen, a great many of the awards for participation are barred to me even if I had the funds to donate to those levels. I'd certainly love to rub elbows with people like MPM if I could donate that much, but that kind of spare cash isn't something I'd have lying around even in the best of circumstances.

Regardless of the outcome of the campaign, I will continue as I have done previously--making detailed pages that are accurate and informative to the best of my ability. As long as I am able, you won't find a "lack of effort" template on my pages.
First of all thank you for your support. I have said it before and will say it again, this site is nothing without our fans and contributors.

Second, if there is a certain reward you would like but cannot get because of the international restriction, please let me know! (support@imfdb.org) The reason we barred most of the items from over seas is because we didn't want to have to account for international shipping. You will notice with the imfdb branded items, we listed them twice. Once for domestic shipping, and once for international shipping. The goods that were donated, we didn't do this with because we have a limited number of each item. That being said, if there is an item you want, we can work with you to get it to you. Basically we will just ask you to add some extra money to the purchase to cover the cost of shipping the item. Talk to me first and we will work it out.

Bottom line, lets see if we can't find a way to get you the item you want!

Thanks again!
-Z