View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 05:52 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
The AR pistol is not desighned for carry, has a barrel too short for any muzzle velocity, and not accuarte, evn with those stupid class 3 SBRs made from them. Then i see Sig making Sig556 pistols.
Yeah, I have no idea what made SIG-Sauer decide to produce the 556 pistol. Making pistol knock-offs of assault rifles is the kind of thing you expect to see from sleazy, cheap clone manufacturers, but not a company of SIG-Sauer's reputation. As a SIG guy, I find it almost embarrassing, especially when I see posters on the SIG forum who bought the damn thing and claim it's so awesome. I'm not such a big fan of the 556 series in general, but the pistol was a particularly dumb idea by SIG's standards.

Speaking of which, I'm beginning to wonder what SIG-Sauer's R&D guys have been smoking lately, because in the past two years, SIG has put out a lot of ridiculous products. Like those f'ugly-ass "Platinum Elite" versions of the P220, P226, and P229. What the hell? Is SIG marketing itself to the "ghettofabulous" crowd now?

It's annoying to me that a gun manufacturer I like so much now appeals to (and caters to) complete morons. Ugh.

Last edited by MT2008; 04-04-2009 at 05:55 AM.