View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 03:01 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur
Default EOtechs used by other countries

With the recent controversy of the EOtech's reliability being called into question, I started noticing the EOtech in fiction a lot more.

So I went to my dad's place and he was watching Chinese TV from this box that hooks directly to the internet and he received Chinese channels...sadly also news from state run CCP controlled media. But that aside, I noticed there was a TV show about the PLA running and I noticed 2 things. The chuckle part is the actor was resting his rifle, the QBZ-95 over the back of his neck with one hand on the barrel and the other hand on the stock. A big no no from what my buddies with military experience would tell me and the 2nd is they had EOtechs on their rifles. That raised an eyebrow with me.

Just something I noticed. Also I've recently seen a movie called Helios where for the first time the CZ 805 Bren in action in a film. I'll see if the dvd is out to cap it.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”