View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Asterisk: Keaton will be play *a* Batman, since it sounds like he's playing Thomas Wayne.

https://www.thewrap.com/batman-retur...e-flash-movie/
There was no mention of him playing Thomas Wayne anywhere in the article, so I'm not sure where you got that from.

Quote:
Does it bother anyone else that they're doing Flashpoint again? Not only are they loosely adapting established stories (like how BvS was a poor man's DKR), but you need to establish the universe before mixing it up. This Flash has only been in one film so far.
The DCEU has been floundering ever since Justice League, with the Arrowverse pretty much putting it to shame. I mean, Crisis on Infinite Earths was miles better than anything they've offered on the big screen since The Dark Knight. And Ezra's cameo in it was basically studio meddling by WB, probably to keep his version of Barry on fans minds due to his solo movie still a while off (Marc Guggenheim stated in an interview that they had already wrapped production on Crisis when someone from WB called and said they wanted Ezra in it). I think WB wants to firmly and quickly cement the existence of the Multiverse in the DCEU simply so they can point to the Arrowverse and draw on its success by saying, "Look, we exist in their continuity, too!" But I highly doubt there will ever be any further crossover between the DCEU and Arrowverse.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman