View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 06:42 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Red Dawn remake alone is just stupid. No balls. Also made no sense. Would have made more sense and less stupid to just a full blown remake and set it in the 80s.

Shit, Chris Hemsworth was the best part of the movie, that and its portrayal of Marines at the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
BSG eventually worked out, but no one had any idea who Katee Sackhoff or Grace Park when the show started. Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy have proven to be bankable actresses. Again, this goes back to studios wanting to make money.

In the case of BSG, it's all about first impressions. The miniseries, which I thought was a sort of a one shot thing gave us a good glimpse of both of these characters. They actually made us forget they are girls versions of previous characters.

Melissa McCarthy was only funny that one time...after The Heat, I really think her appeal is really gone.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 06-07-2016 at 06:45 PM.