View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 02:25 AM
Formerly "Checkman"
IMFDB Admin

I'm a moderate conservative (which makes me an endangered species in the United States).

I do not belong to any political party.

My wife (and mother of our two kids) for the past eighteen years is a liberal, intelligent and a very capable person. We're different and we compliment each other. I'm glad I didn't let my politcal beliefs influence me when I decided to propose to her. That would have been stupid and pathetic.

I've been a member of the National Rifle Association for the past eleven years.

I like the 45acp, but prefer to carry the GLOCK 19. I really like revolvers so I guess that dates me. Mentally if not physically.

I don't belong to any church, but I consider myself to be a Christian. However I don't gove two hoots about specific ideology/dogma.

I like to watch Robert Redford movies and Chuck Heston moves. I am also a fan of Gregory Peck, Henry Fonda, Steve McQueen, John Wayne, Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood, George Clooney and Bruce Willis.

I am a cop and served fourteen years in the United States Army, but I don't have blind faith in our political leadership.

But most of all I'm a big fan of Ruben Sandwiches with french fries and a good cup of coffee.

Last edited by Jcordell; 11-26-2009 at 02:32 AM.