View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:10 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

I'll let this topic exist as long as we avoid debating our beliefs too harshly and there's nothing too polarizing.

As for me: Atheist, pro-capitalism, socially liberal, anti-PCness, anti-huge bureaucracy (though I'm probably a hypocrite on the last one, since I'm essentially trying to become a bureaucrat). On foreign policy, I'm fairly conservative, but I think of myself as a realist conservative (as opposed to "neo"-conservative).

I'm not sure what "pro-military" means, because I work with a lot of people who seem to think differently on that definition. Right now, there's a pretty big debate in my field over whether the U.S. military has shifted too much towards counterinsurgency strategy while undermining its capabilities as a conventional force. Each side accuses the other of being "anti"-military.

Oh, yeah, and I'm generally against excessive immigration, though my reasoning has nothing to do with race, just ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Oliveira View Post
This will not end well. I'm sure of it. It's going to end up with me and MoviePropMaster arguing with eachother. It's going let me tell ya.
While I don't speak for MPM, I'm pretty sure he doesn't think THAT much about you. But saying stuff like this, is practically begging him to fight you. Either it's a self-fulfilling prophecy, or it suggests you actually want a fight. So lay off on it.

Last edited by MT2008; 11-25-2009 at 08:20 PM.