View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 03:46 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I prefer to focus on the crimes they committed and not the people they left behind because a lot of people who died left a lot of people behind without a choice. Someone talked to me about his girlfriend's uncle who was this big shot business tycoon, made lots of money but was incredibly stressed and with some problems with his mental health. He was one day from being committed when he committed suicide via hanging. He left a family of 5 kids behind. My buddy kept on talking about not the act of suicide but the consequences of leaving behind a whole family, scarring his kids. But that's a whole other conversation.

For me, people who commit crimes like this and get killed in the process. They knew the consequences, the death, violence, chaos, etc. The people they leave behind, they either didn't think about it or knew it and didn't care enough. Some people for them, their families alone is not enough of a reason to keep on living anymore.

Ok, maybe these bombers weren't planning on dying but when you plant bombs, you knew the risks and what happens. These guys killed innocent people with families, killed a cop who had a family that's going to miss him.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”