View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:16 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Did you just seriously corrected my grammar first?
Really? Yeah, I corrected your grammar. Did you seriously just write "did you just seriously corrected my grammar"? And how long have you lived in the States? Unless you're dyslexic, this response is just amusingly feeble...

Quote:
That means I shouldn't be taking and expressing myself? That I shouldn't represent gun owners because I wrote a couple of things wrong?
Yes and yes.

Quote:
I don't claim to know everything nor do I have "superior powers of logic and analysis".
You act superior when you attribute your positions to education and claim that those of gun controllers cannot possibly be informed. Even though your education is clearly not so great (you may have a Bachelor's, but man, you did not do enough to earn it, IMO).

Quote:
The fuck did I do to you? I don't know you know just as much as you don't know me. Yeah people make mistakes. What is your fucking grind with me?
It's not what you did to me personally; it's the embarrassment that you represent to all of us. As YNH said, if you are going to declare intellectual superiority over your opponents, you damn well better be able to back it up with clear, concise, well-written arguments. Time and time again, you've demonstrated an inability to make such arguments.

Quote:
Is that your way of saying "be quiet, the adults are talking?"
If you're going to act like a whiny little kid (which, frankly, is what you're doing), then yes, you should shut up and let the adults do the talking.

Also, I'm not sure anyone told you, but you aren't entitled to respect. You have to earn it. Most people do not respect somebody who is arrogant and inarticulate (it's a sign of poor social skills, not just poor education).

Last edited by MT2008; 12-24-2012 at 11:20 PM.