View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 04:13 AM
IMFDB Admin

For the record, I'm not an Admin. on the forum, just the site so I CAN'T censor you, but I wouldn't. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Don't ban the kitchen like the MPAA. (strange analogy )

I want to pay inmates in his current prison to shank that little druggy bitch who sold the guns to the guys before the shooting.

They showed literally NO remorse, except for about 2 guys who they let walk away because "they liked them."

Funniest thing (although nothing about it was funny) is one of them broke his nose from the recoil of his shotgun because he fired it awkwardly shooting people under a table. Killed one girl because she said she believed in god. Made a song about it.

Now they have graves, one of which has "How can we ever forgive you?" etched on it. Better solution, don't forgive him and piss on his grave.

I have no sympathy for these guys no matter how bullied they were, they were remorseless psychopaths and they murdered everyone in sight, no matter who they were.

I wish someone would make a movie in dedication of the people murdered, but some asshole liberal director would make it all about the guns.