View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
It's petulant immature tantrum in cyberspace. Doesn't mean he is not crazy, but I've seen such borderline stalker activity from guys who were in their 40s. Can't make a man not act like a brat when he's got the 'power of the Internet' to shield him from harm.....

BTW: Alienqueen11 did a herculean task getting rid of moviemaster1993 aka Liam's tirade. WOW!! The work of a disturbed mind. These are New pages that Liam or Pinko created in a short time, all with nonsensical or insulting names. This list doesn't repeat what he's done before, this is an all new list from today.

Alienqueen11 had to delete all of this!!! Again, I list it only to warn members that if they see any variation of these page titles, to "Nuke" tag it immediately and notify a mod so that we can delete them and ban Liam or Pinko.
I'm wondering if we should get a lawyer involved? I mean it's a clear case of harrasment. Then again Liam probably doesn't give a damn. He'll keep at this until he gets Arrested for something else entirely. We can allways hope he ticks off someone who is looking to expand the medical uses of black and decker powertools.