View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Looks like Crisis got DC's creative juices flowing. I don't know if either Kilmer is in any shape to return, and Clooney probably wouldn't want to. Nick Cage would probably appear as Superman at a kid's birthday party if the money was right though.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...84ognh9wT6G65g
I doubt George Clooney will want to come back due to Batman & Robin very nearly killing Batman in live action. He even advised Affleck that he should pass on the role in Batman v Superman. But in all truthfulness, I think B&R's failure was mostly due to a terrible script and the worst casting of the film IMO was Arnold as Mr. Freeze rather than Clooney.

But what the article speculates about B&R being a separate earth from Batman '89 and Returns is actually true and was confirmed on the Crisis Aftermath (a Talking Dead-ish talk show hosted by Kevin Smith that discussed Crisis) that it takes place on Earth-97. They never mentioned Forever, though.
"The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced... served hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history."

“What is morality in any given time or place? It is what the majority then and there happen to like, and immorality is what they dislike.” - Alfred North Whitehead