View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 05:27 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I have only seen Bad Boys and Bad Boys II (the sequel was decent). When The Island was released, I wanted to see it because I was hyped on Ewan McGregor when I was 10. Me and my Dad saw Transformers when I was 12, and I enjoyed it (my dad said he liked the special effects, but he thought the plot was stupid). My little brother got the second one on DVD, I watched and thought "This was a waste of my goddamn time".
"Bad Boys" was enjoyable if dumb, while the sequel was extremely dumb and not very enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I also like David Fincher. He's taken possibly the stupidest subject to make a movie about (the founding of Facebook) and made something that's getting Oscar buzz. Plus he's launched the careers of Brad Pitt and Kristen Stewart.
Not sure you can say he "launched" Brad Pitt's career when the first movie they made together was "Seven". Pitt's career had long since taken off by that time (he had starred in "A River Runs Through It", "Interview with the Vampire", and "Legends of the Fall", all of which preceded "Seven").

Last edited by MT2008; 12-18-2010 at 05:32 PM.