View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Carl Minez

Well as much as i hate misleading information, and "newbies" ignorant enough to post misleading information, i dont quite see your quarrel. Should every nerd who’s experiences with weapons doesn’t stretch beyond the basics of some half life gameplay refrain from creating pages? Id say that most people interested in weapons are enthused by computer games. In particular when it comes to the younger generation. And if you are to ban all these I think that IMFDB would end up being a rather empty page. We cant all be gun veterans.

Now ive never fired an m4 and I don’t own any Glock and frankly my only actually interest in weapons is inspired by computer games. But I don’t need any personal experiences if I can refer to relevant sources with the fact I need. I thinking about rewriting the page about Counter Strike Source.
Mostly by adding rather then changing. I think we could do with some more screen caps and criticism when it comes unrealistic details. Like the AUG firing the AK ammo or the 50 cal Deagle not being able to kill an enemy in two shots.