View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtReynoldsMoustache View Post
The prohibition of murder hasn't lead to the militarization of policeSo what?, the massive encroachment on our basic civil libertiesWhat right? the right to O/D and become a leech of society ,and to ruin people's lives -if you don't have drugs on you then you have nothing to worry about in regards to your civil liberties, overcrowding of prisonsBuild more prisons, they're meant to be filled, wasteful spending of tax dollars to appease a moralist minorityyou think its wasteful because it's your opinion, or the endless cycle of violence perpetuated by the ridiculous profits margins that can be obtained from an untaxed and unregulated market with an unending demand.That's what the Drug war is about, Legalization of crime will not stop the problem, look at the netherlands Prostitution is legal but it is still dominated by gangs/criminals and is the #1 destination for Human trafficking

Most murders are drug related by virtue of being gang related, so it would actually make homicide detectives jobs (and the jobs of all law enforcement) a whole lot easier to just axe this gigantic bloated Sisyphean assault on common sense.
Again I will reiterate that eliminating the goal of a job to make a job easier is not the answer, it's just stupid as the problem is still there.

This is the Just Guns subforum, movie discussion not necessary. And I don't have a "pothead" agenda, I have a freedom and liberty agenda. Banning something because you don't like it is the exact opposite of what being an American is supposed to be about.

No argument there
Completely forgot about this post...

Last edited by AdAstra2009; 09-30-2010 at 04:40 AM.