View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 05:53 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur
Default Guns in games that don't exist

Having a problem again with another member of the site who ends up saying I am arrogant and other words that made me roll my eyes, I'd like to reestablish that I agree it is good to post about guns that appear in games, but not guns that don't exist. In Killzone 3, though it had a lot of well done realistic looking weapons, none of them are real. As with the Halo page and other game pages, we should not post them because it encourages other stupid pages to crop up and people who support it will call the mods who delete it "arrogant" and abusive of their mod powers, like some have accused me.

I'm writing this post out here to address this issue in public cause...it bothers me. Mods have a job to do here. Sometimes, I tend to argue about the rules to the people who I don't think understands. Yeah we got pages like Aliens vs Predators, which had a couple guns that aren't real. We have pages for some guns that aren't real like the Hellboy revolver.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”