View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 01:14 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando552 View Post
She quit the Jedi order at the end of the last episode, but they don't really write her out. The annoying thing is that they have episodes made that will never air on TV. With the announcement that they were stopping it they showed a clip from a future episode that was an awesome battle, where one of the clones had head trauma making him execute order 66 early and shoot his Jedi commander from behind in the head, which is pretty freaking dark for a cartoon. I think they are going to distribute them at some point in the future either online or DVD, but it is just annoying that the Episode VII means they pretty much dropped tools on everything else.

With Disney shutting down Lucasarts the other day the chances of 1313 coming out are looking slimmer and slimmer, particularly annoying as it was pretty near completion, and the fact that it now appears that Boba Fett was the player character.
I give them a lot of credit for being able to walk the fine line between being a kids show, since it's still on the CN side, while still being mature enough to appeal to adult fans.