Thread: Randomness 3
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
(1.) A conservative, squarey-Q white boy (I presume) like yourself has criminal connections? What, do you know some local Crips who would deal illegal military-spec weapons to someone like yourself? (I'm guessing that if you tried that, you'd get "capped" on suspicion of being a Fed, if they didn't just kick your ass and take your money.) You're going to have to forgive my skepticism, especially given that anyone can make a declaration on the Internet without posting proof (as you have done).

(2.) Pretending for a moment that you're not Bsing: If it didn't come from overseas, that means it's probably a full-auto conversion of a semi-auto AK clone which originated at an FFL. I'm sorry to say that if this were the case, you would be making a very good argument supporting gun control.
Actually, it's the Nortenos (or whatever they're called) in my area, not the Crips or Bloods.

I don't know where he gets his stuff as I haven't seen the guy since I was around 16 and thought associating with that kind of crew made me "cool" (I'm 29 now and know that it was a very bad idea doing so), but I can only assume he's still out there as I never heard anything through the grapevine about him getting busted. Whether he had any actual AKs or if they were converted semi-autos, I don't know because back then I couldn't really tell the difference between the various AK derivatives like I can now. Even then, I never handled anything because I didn't want my prints on a weapon that might one day get connected to a shooting.

Whether you believe me or not, is up to you as I don't really have any way to prove it other than trying to track the guy down and risk getting shot by asking to take a picture of his stuff.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman