View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:46 AM
sillybunz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
In a war. When you're with other people, people who can cover you or pull you to safety. When the enemy takes cover and has a sense of self preservation. When he may just be as scared or anxious as you. If I was going to war, of course I'd take an automatic rifle. But we're talking about zombies, or in your case, diseased humans. They're advancing toward you slowly (or quickly) and they will not stop until you are dead. They will not retreat. They will not regroup. They will not slow down to tend their wounded. They will not take a moment to reassess the situation. You have to kill as many as you can for an indeterminate amount of time.

I'm not going to run. I'm going to barricade myself in a defensible position with supplies, like in EVERY ZOMBIE MOVIE EVER MADE. (You have seen a zombie movie, correct?)
Well that's why you're going to die anyways because every zombie movie, their defensible position with supplies gets infiltrated by zombies anyway. You need to be on the move and find a safe position every day somewhere else. That's what almost every soldier is trained to do in the world. No more than 24 hours.

That's why I'm a soldier that's trained and you're a civilian that's not. End of story.