View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 06:29 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Aside from IMFDB, I don't post too regularly on many forums anymore. When I was way younger, I was active on gaming forums (mostly Gamespy umbrella sites), but I mostly lost interest in those sites because I stopped playing games.

I'm registered on a whole bunch of firearms sites (including TFL, the SIG forum, AR15.com, HKPRO, etc.), but it's pretty rare I post there, except for when I need to ask questions about stuff related to guns. I also used to be on a bunch of airsoft forums (including Airsoft Retreat), but I've grown out of airsoft, too, so I'm never on those sites anymore. But airsofters (not all, but many) really tend to annoy me, for a whole bunch of reasons (not the least of which is the fact that a lot of them are posers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
Military Photos.net for several reasons, among them a moderating staff and numerous members that piss and shit on everyone else and break out into calling people "retards" and shit for the littlest, stupidest things.
I got sick of Military Photos, too. As much as I respect people who serve, the problem with that site is that there are way too many members who let their service cause their heads to swell. They think that having been in the military automatically gives them the final word on anything (and by anything, I mean politics, weapons, etc.)