Thread: G-Men weapons
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 03:44 PM

The Heavy Duty, in .38/44 was out at the time. And I think my local Sheriff will probably pack one of those. And he will probably have an Ithaca 37, but the Featherweight Field Gun.

I do like the idea of the Model 12 being used in lieu of the Model '97, the FBI guys will have those.

I think I'm going to relegate the Winchester '07 to the State Police, who will also carry Colt Police Positives.

Atleast one of the FBI Agents will cary a Super .38, the aforementioned gun guy. He will also probably carry the BAR. The other four Agents will have a mix of Thompsons and Model 12s, all carrying Government Models in .45 ACP with Colt Dick Specials liberally thrown around as BUGs.

Well, being this is before the CGA of '68 I think I'm going to have the NKVD order a variety of stuff through mail order. Any ideas?

And for pistols, either TT-33s or PPKs, which they could bring over there with them under thier coats.