View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 08:46 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I just recently test fire this gun at my local gun range. I shot the G19 one.

Didn't noticed the lack of finger grooves much, but the flared magwell did force my grip to change just a bit. The gap in the front bottom of the grip is noticeable. Other than the orange follower that reminded me of the Glock mags, there's nothing really different. My shots are pretty descent so I did not notice anything real different, though I hate the Glock sights since I don't have them on my G19. Everything else about it feels the same. I didn't accidentally hold the slide stop up by accident. The present of an ambi slide stop was a bit irrelevant to me since I don't use the slide stop to release it during reloads. I understand why but without the present of a true ambi mag release, I feel this thing was half designed and they just slapped whatever was easier for their factory to make.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”