View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wingo View Post
Assault Rifle: Heckler & Koch G36C (with factory vertical foregrip).

Shotgun: 12-gauge Remington 870 "Witness Protection."

Handgun: 2 Gen4 Glock 19s (kept in underarm tactical holsters; uses 17-round magazines).

Submachine Gun: 9mm IMI Mini-Uzi (barrel threaded to accommodate suppressor).

Sniper Rifle: DRD Tactical Paratus-SBR-12.

Backup Guns: Walther PPS (.40 S&W chambering); FN Five-seveN Tactical (armor-piercing SS190 ammo); Beretta Px4 Storm Sub-Compact; Bond Arms Snake Slayer derringer (.357 Magnum chambering); Glock 36.
You've got several problems. First is that anyone with double shoulder holsters is: A. A mall ninja guaranteed to be laughed at by anyone with a clue about guns. 2. Lacking places to put spare mags. Yes, you could put them on your belt but why do that when you've got a shoulder holster. D. Going to have hard time with anything else. That double shoulder holster might be nice, but you can't use it with you tactical vest. I'd go with a single shoulder holster and a second gun on your hip or SOB. Switch to a thigh holster for when you break out the big guns and tactical vest.

Second: Too many calibers. You're looking at 5 different pistol calibers and 6 brands. Drop the .40 PPS for a 9mm version. I think the Seecamp LWS in .380 would be a much better choice than a .357 derringer. It's shorter, half the weight, and reloads faster with more ammo. It quite literally will fit in you palm, and .380 is probably easier to get than .357 in Europe.

I might drop the Px4 Sub-compact for a Glock 26, just for simplicity's sake and mag commonality, but whatever you want.

Finally, get a TT-33 or similar weapon. Anything old and chambered for 7.62x25. You need a weapon that penetrates bulletproof vests and doesn't scream "Professional with stolen military-grade ammo". Discrete is nice. Same with your sniper rifle. You may want something more common. And your Remington 870 should have a top-fold stock on it. I don't care how short the barrel, you need to be able to aim sometimes. Top-fold stock (Be prepared), Surefire weapons light pump, and a receiver-mounter shell holder are all good.

So basically: 2 Glock 19s, one in shoulder holster the one on hip. Single gun in thigh holster for tactical work.
PPS (9mm)
Px4 Sub-Compact (9mm)
Glock 36 (45ACP)
Seecamp LWS (.380)
FN Five-seveN (5.7x28)
TT-33 (7.62x25)
Yes, I just added another caliber while trying to simplify.
Pocket knife
Boot knife

And as for backup weapons, use your perverted guy imagination for where to stick them. She's a woman, the old "pistol in the garter belt" trick probably won't work, but in your bra or an inside-thigh holster (If wearing a suitably short skirt/dress) will.

Like I said before, approach this like you're playing Fallout. Loot the dead, sell the guns, keep the ammo. And stash some guns somewhere else, just in case.

Last edited by Mandolin; 02-13-2013 at 05:15 PM.