View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 05:31 AM
IMFDB Admin

No offense but these look weird. I mean they're pretty good when it comes to video game graphics, but the details or weird dimensions throw me off.

Oh and my condolences about your situation in the U.K. the gun banners are trying their best to do the same here in the U.S. I've written nasty letters, especially to the UK press when they bash gun ownership and I made a pest of myself especially during the British Gun confiscations of 1997. But it's hard to fight the 'jack booted thugs' when a 'right to bear arms' is not codified within your governmental rules. At least we had the victorious "Heller Decision" in the US Supreme court. Don't know if the enemies of gun ownership care one bit.

PS I won't post a pic of my gun collection Don't have to. Y'all have seen most of them already in the solo pics. Here's one I sent to MT2008

The tagged items need replacement parts and/or fixing before they can fire Also instead of just pristine solo pics, I'm thinking of taking some shots of piles of guns when I'm setting up for a gig.

Last edited by MoviePropMaster2008; 01-11-2009 at 05:35 AM.