View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:09 PM
IMFDB Admin

FCM here are the oath taken by Germans during the reign of Adolf Hitler

Here is the oath by Heer, 1934 to 1945
Soldiers=I swear by God this scared oath: I will render unconditional obedience to Adolf Hitler, the Führer of the German nation and people, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, and will be ready as a brave soldier to risk my life at my time for this oath.

Here is the oath by Waffen-SS 1941 to 1945
I swear to thee Adolf Hitler as fuhrer and chancellor of the German Reich loyalty and bravery i vow to thee and to the superiors whom thou shalt apoint obedience unto death so help me god

Here is the oath by German Public officials=I swear: I shall be loyal and obedient to Adolf Hitler, the Führer of the German Reich and people, respect the laws and fulfill my official duties conscientiously, so help me God.

Here is the oath by SA =As a member of the storm troop of the NSDAP i pledge myself by its flag to be always ready to stake life and limb in the struggle for the aims of the movement, to give absolute military obedience to my military superiors and leaders, to bear myself honorably in and out of service, to be always companionable towards other comrades.

Here is the oath by Hitlerjugend oath=In the presence of this blood banner, which represents our Fürher, i swear to devote all my energies and my strength to the savior of our country, Adolf Hitler, i am willing and ready to give up my life for him, so help me God.

Here is the oath by NSDAP oath=I pledge Allegiance to my Fürher Adolf Hitler, i promise at all times to show respect and obedience to him and to any leaders he may appoint for me.

Here is the oath by Heer, pre 1934
Soldiers=I swear by almighty God this sacred oath: I will at all times loyally and honestly serve my people and country and, as a brave soldier, I will be ready at any time to stake my life for this oath.

So you can see the that all of Germany swore an oath to this man. So say the SS is the only one that swore an oath to him is incorrect.