View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
The director specifically stated he wanted to make act of valor because of all the films with corrupt officers reluctant heroes and such. He wanted a movie that portrayed heroism and patriotism.
Yeah, the conspiracy bullshit that movies like Shooter, Green Zone, and Act of War spoon feeds everyone gets really old. Not to say corruption and doubt among US military (or any military, for that matter) personnel doesn't exist, but it's not nearly as rampant as movies and games like to portray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEMack618 View Post
I once took an M-16 magazine home that was going to be surveyed in an effort to see if I could convert it to workin in my Mini-14. Guess I'm a member of the corrupt Military Industrial Class.
Yes, you are. Bad, bad boy.

Quote:
In a semi-related note, is it bad that I enjoy posting conservative propaganda in response to liberal cracked articles?

Am I a troll?
The Left needs to be trolled, so you're justified. I've made it a habit of trolling racist websites on a regular basis (I use a program to mask my real IP address, so any time they ban me, I just change my IP and get right back to work... )

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman