View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 03:55 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I already don't like the fact that they removed the mini map for Far Cry 5. Now every time I need to know where I am going, I need to pull up the full size map since markers on the compass only tell you general direction and not an actual route.

I don't like the fact that they took out crafting of holsters and bigger ammo pouches into a perk system. All other Perks I am ok with, but this means less item and weapons selection early in the game unlike the last 2 games.

Even though they made the MAC-10 type gun a sidearm equipable weapon, that doesn't apply for the MP5K that you get if you buy the game new.

I also don't like how they made money harder to get now because enemies don't have random crap you can loot and sell anymore and when you clear Outposts and primary missions, enemy bodies disappear, meaning less things to loot.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”