View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 05:24 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Well, in WWII, to cut down costs, the Tommy guns used to have 30 round stick magazines, but were switched to 20s. The M16 started out with a 20 round magazine, but when observing how the opposing side with their AKs have 30 round magazines, we mind as well do the same.

I guess for civilians, I seriously doubt any of us in our everyday life would require the need to use a full auto M16 and 30 round mags, but it's the fact they would ban 30 round mags, and limit and restrict full auto to those who can afford it, gives the need to complain about it.

I think it comes down to the people who ask "Why ban it?" And people who say "Why not?" And what is in between are the excuses to support each side. It's a never ending struggle on who can bitch and moan the most.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”