View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 02:02 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I carry mine in an IWB holster made by On Your 6 Design. Really nice holster. I got Trijicon HD sights on. I carry with Winchester PDX-1 +P.

I carry mine at around the 4 o clock position.

It works well at the range with no problems so far. The extended base plates had no malfunctions after 100 rounds. I had a box of surplus ammo which 1 having a light primary strike, but it could be just the round because the second time, it worked.

With the +2 extension I carry with, it really feels like a G26 sliced in half. With the +3 extension as my spare, it feels like a G19 sliced in half and I could still hide it pretty well under a shirt. With my G19, I've always practiced making sure all my shots hit dead center to put a threat down fast, but now with significantly less rounds, I needed to practice even more so. There cannot be a single miss or ineffective hit on a body when you shoot a small gun like this. Thankfully, this thing shoots with the uncontrollablity of a bigger gun and it is awesome.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 05-26-2016 at 03:05 PM.