Thread: epic fail
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 09:48 PM

I've seen the third one with the Desert Eagle, and the first one is just stupid. But the second one with the .500, that was just.......... hilarious!

Anyhow, speaking of epic fail, I got a video recommended for me on YouTube on the "Makarov .380" Pistol. Watch this, and take note at 0:07 and 0:20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zFxlgg0p9s

Now, although there are Makarovs in .380 ACP, most of them are the IJ-70s with the adjustable sight, and although it is possible to convert a fixed version to .380, it's still safe to say that this guy is just stupid. First off, he points this gun at the camera as he's showing off, and we can assume he's looking down the viewfinder so he can see what he's doing (wrong), so in short, he's just pointed the gun at his head. This is inherently unsafe, even if the gun is unloaded.............. which it's not. At 20 seconds, he takes the magazine out and we see........... bullets! He clears the chamber after having done all this, just in case, you know, he forgot it was loaded, because he apparently didn't know before POINTING IT AT HIS FREAKING HEAD.

On a less serious note, he then lists the PPK as a duplicate of the Makarov, even though the Makarov was made after the PP series. Again, we know this guy isn't bright, btu he could at least read a few wiki pages, right?

I don't know, I just watched this and lost it. Figured I'd show some other enthusiasts what a mess it all is. I hope you're all a bit disturbed too.