View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 02:39 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpe2010 View Post
How has that holosun treated you? ive been thinking about getting one for a while
For the price, it works. I plan to get a Primary Arms to replace it. I hear despite being made by the same company, it's reported to be better. I don't plan on using this optic for anything but point and shoot at close ranges under 50.

When I got this, I noticed it was so far off zero that my iron sights hit better at 50 yards.

There's the mindset that you should spend as much money as you've spent on your rifle for an optic because it's part of the tools that's meant to protect your life and if you have a budget one, it'll fail more often than the expensive ones like Aimpoint. So in the future, I'll be investing in the more expensive options.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”