View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 06:01 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I've been busy as well. Trying to finish college and looking for a good job in today's economy.

Been going to the range more often with my pals.

In the COD Black Ops discussion section, the guy says he is 12, like it matters to him. He also takes about saying because he's 12, he shouldn't care about anachronism in a game and I think that'll translate to he wouldn't point out anachronistic guns in movies as well because he doesn't care.

AS I said before, an admin's profile page is a resume of himself. Grammar tells how competent you are. This guy doesn't capitalize his words at all and I assume his dad must have put a filter on our main site because he saids he needs to proxy to upload caps. That's if he knows how. Why would he need a proxy to upload caps?

Anyway, when he saids "when I grow up, I'll get a gun, either an M1 Garand, or M1 Carbine." Ok, unless he has the money, either of those rifles are expensive. And obviously he's a WWII gamer cause all the pages he's "helped" on were all the COD pages. His favorite guns include a Desert Eagle and a Glock 18 and a bunch of other guns noob gamers really like.

An admin's page needs to have a professional look to them. This is your profile and if you are going to have one, everyone on the site can see it.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 07-01-2010 at 06:35 PM.