View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 12:45 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
Thank God you were kidding. If you were serious, I would have kidnap you and brianwash you via Ludovico Technique so you would be back to you're old self. Anyway, keep your SIG. It's a great gun (and one of my personal favorites).
Don't worry; I won't cross over to that dark side. And yes, the SIG's gonna stay mine until it falls apart, or the day I depart (whichever comes first...probably the latter).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzer View Post
I'd say go for the Elite. I'm not 100% of what improvements were made to it that are not included with the Arcade. However, I do know that the Arcade version doesn't come with a hard drive, and this is essentially a must. You don;t want to have to keep buying memory cards. Though depending on how much the hold and cost, this may or may not be cheaper in the long run considering how much you'll play. You may have to figure that one out.
Like I said, I don't want to become too addicted to Xbox gaming. I have a degree to finish and a job to keep, so my sense is that the long run is relatively minimal use.

Part of the reason I want it is because I have several friends who are gamers, so I figure that I can at least get some social use out of it. My friends are pushing me towards the Elite, but then again, they're not exactly role models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
If you get an Elite, make sure it is NIB and not refurbished. I got an Elite for Xmas (because my normal 360 kept fucking up) and I got royally screwed. The son of a bitch won't play Fable GTA 4 and a few other games. The 120 gig hardrive is pretty sweet though. Just make sure you don't get ripped off.
Don't worry, I rarely buy anything used (besides guns). I'll most definitely buy it new.

Last edited by MT2008; 06-02-2010 at 12:51 AM.