View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:36 PM

Here's a scene where Greg's group and Nolan's group are having dinner:

The men sat themselves down at a table. Greg and his group sat on the left while Nolan's group sat on the right. Thier meal was steak, burnt, crisp, and hard as a rock with lumpy mashed potatoes covered in a bitter tasting gravy, green beans, and water to drink. Tapioca pudding was served as dessert. Overall, the meal was a meager and unpleasent one.

"You know, I wished they served better stuff besides this shit." Rocco complained, finally giving up on cutting his steak. "I bet those higher ranking officiers are having a gourment meal. They're probally drinking wine, smokin' Cubans, and feasting on fresh, juicy Sirloin."

"You're talking out of your ass, Rocco. They're having the same meal." Ares replied, helping himself to another serving of Tapioca pudding (probaly being the only one there who enjoyed it).

"Yeah, I mean, the green beans aren't that bad." said Tic-Tac.

"Ares could cook something better this. He's our cook." Greg said reaching into his pocket for a cigarrette. "His Da owns a bar and grille in East London. He taught him the basics of cookin'."

Last edited by Swordfish941; 12-30-2009 at 01:51 AM.