View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:08 PM
2wingo 2wingo is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
Posts: 56

Originally Posted by commando552 View Post
Basically no. In order to buy a fully automatic weapon in the US it needs to be a registered weapon made before the 1986 National Firearms Act which banned them. As the Glock 18 was released in 1986 there are very few of them which were released before the ban. I think there are only something like 3 of them owned in the US. There are drop in selector switches than can convert any Glock to full auto, but similarly I do not believe that they were made before 1986 meaning that they are unavailable to civilians in the US.
Are there ways for civilians to legally convert semi-automatic weapons to full-auto?
Reply With Quote