View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 12:08 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
Sorry GM45 stop being a dumbass and believing what the Liberal press says.

I've noticed the Arnold is blamed for EVERYTHING wrong with California when 100% of the blame goes to the ridiculous Democrat controlled legislature, but I've noticed that the media conveniently ignore all the destructive things that they do. Surely he's not as conservative as I would like but he's vetoed MORE anti gun bills thrown his way than any governor in the history of the state.

I see what they are doing. They are trying to Smear ANY republican governor and insure that they install a liberal Democrat for years to come. I have YET to see a Dem governor veto ANY anti gun legislation EVER. I cringe to think of the crap we're going to have to go through when a DEM governor comes into office. I will probably be officially out of business (as well as all other people in the firearms business) except those that wish to give tens of thousands of dollars in fees (for the 'privilege' of doing what we've been doing for decades).
I don't judge him entirely for his views on gun control (which I admit I may have overlooked, so dumbass I am), but I'm not fond on some of his other views, such as gay marriage and imigration. I don't wish to start arguments about these things on here though, because you guys are my friends and political differences hurt friendships.

BTW, the dumbest quote of the year was ACTUALLY awared to Arnie when he said the following, "I believe gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." WTF?!

Oh, one more thing, the first time I read Arnold had done something negative towards gun-owners, it was in American Rifleman magazine, I don't know if you'd consider that "liberal press"...

Last edited by Gunmaster45; 07-19-2009 at 12:13 AM.