View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 01:56 AM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Also, to be clear on what PoI is referring to: During one of his (many) arguments with other members, I explained to him that I'd been to a pub that night and saw some guy trying to chat up a woman who wasn't interested in him. I later told PoI that this guy didn't know when to quit, and it reminded me of him. Now, PoI is telling me it demonstrates I take Internet posting too seriously. What he doesn't seem to grasp is that it was a bit of an exaggeration: I didn't go to a bar thinking about IMFDB. I simply gave him an example of something I'd seen in real life (something he obviously lacks) and made a connection.

Whatever. If that's the best insult that PoI can come up with, then he's still a pathetic loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
What kind of person keeps on poking the other members with a stick and feign surprise when they get pissed off?

I've met very few people in my lifetime (but they are OUT there) who just don't get it and alienate as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time. Congrats. You get the prize.

I cringe at the thought of ever meeting you in person, POI. Your twisted sophistry is actually one of my 'hot buttons'. People who twist a conversation to a completely oblique angle because their brains are 'just not wired right', just confound and frustrate me to no end.
Isn't it Asperger's Syndrome? Sure sounds like it. (which is not to say I think all people with Asperger's Syndrome are quite as uniquely unlikable as PoI)