Thread: Randomness 3
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 02:17 AM

Went up to my deer camp with some friends for a bachelor party-ish thing, since my friend is getting married next weekend, spend a large chunk of Saturday shooting. Figured some stuff out because this is the first time I'd REALLY shot since my injury and acquisition of new stuff

Model 39 runs 100% fine, love it

LCP runs fine, and I can shoot okay with it. Definitely not too small

The holster that the shop I worked for had made for me works fine with my S&W autos; I'm quite faster on the draw than anticipated, too

I BADLY need to practice because I cannot shoot the same way I used to. I get tired quickly now, and bracing myself in a solid shooting stance now might lessen my ability to breathe freely. This and some minor shaking, and the lack of practice, mean I could definitely put someone in the ground if I had to but my groups and such are TERRIBLE

Holding up a rifle isn't hard anymore, but I can't do so for as long as before

I'm a bad shot with plain black sights, best off with 3 dot like on my FNX and 4506

There is no comfortable way for me to hold and aim my Parker Hale or Mosin, now; it wasn't ideal before, but barely workable now

All the dry-run mag changes I've been doing are paying off, can swap my handgun mags quickly without fumbling even if I'm out of breath, in pain, and starting to overheat

My SKS-D is impossible to reload on a full mag, totally forgot

http://www.introvertisland.com