View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 03:28 PM
IMFDB Admin

I don't think an incomplete tag should ever be automatically changed to a nuke tag. The reason for this is that pages that are marked as incomplete do not necessarily deserve to be deleted, as they may only have a few missing screenshots, some missing guns or only cover part of the run of a TV series. Even with no screenshots, a page that is properly formatted and lists all the guns with a description is fine to include but will have the incomplete tag. Particular with portable hand-held games on stuff like the DS it can be incredibly difficult to get screen shots of the guns, or there are films that are not available on DVD to get high quality caps.

I do think the automatic nuke tagging should happen with "no effort" pages as these are pages that do not meet the minimum requirement as they currently stand. In this case I would have the time be less, something like only a week or two.

The method could also be used on WIP pages after a certain amount of time, but not change them to a nuke tag but a new "limbo" or "abandoned" (or something along those lines) tag to mark the page as being something that needs to be looked at by an admin to determine what needs to be done about the page (tag as incomplete, no effort or nuke for example).